Well this is indeed something to…phone home about. Sorry not sorry for the awful pun.
Apparently I’ve been nominated for an E.T. award by the always amazing chowkimwan. So thank you very much, lovely! Your blog is equally amazing, and it basically has everything musical theatre, Disney and awesomeness related! So everyone, go check it out!
Of course, I had the same reaction as chowkimwan to being nominated…
But really it stands for Encouraging Thunder, which is pretty awesome and was thought up by Redefining Random:
So sorry Leo, no E.T. award or Oscar for you again. Back in the gif folder until you win one.
In accordance with the E.T. Award, here are my purposes in blogging:
- Having a place to talk about theatre, musicals and plays with other awesome fans of the stage!
- To try improve/vary my writing style- I’ve been wrriting essays for the last 4 years so thought I’d try and develop a more informal tone.
- To write about what I love!
- Basically so that I have a hobby! I realised like a month ago, I just work and write and watch. So I thought, why not make it seem vaguely professional and do that as a hobby!
And here are the people I am nominating for an E.T. award:
- Hey Look It’s The Ellie (love her writing style, and loads of great reviews and stuff to read)
- Musicals Are Great (great guy with really interesting musical theatre content)
- The Right Profile (loads of cool photos)
- Theatre Circle (great site which focuses on theatre in the NW)
- Xposy (collection of blogs/reviews of all sorts of things, and good if you’re looking to share some content on other websites)
- Let’s Review Food (one of my bessies, does great reviews of London restaurants)
And here is what you have to do if you’re nominated:
- Post it on your blog.
- Add the Encouraging Thunder logo.
- Grant other bloggers the award.
- Mention your purpose in blogging.
- Thank the person who nominated you
Again, thanks to chowkimwan and have a great day everyone 🙂